Thursday, September 8, 2011

What are the three words no mother likes hearing...especially at 3am?????

My life lesson came with tiny footsteps tiptoe-ing into my room this morning at 3am.....my precious little daughter muttered the 3 words no one wants to hear at 3am....I FEEL SICK! I was reminded that my job as a mother is one that requires me to be on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year for the foreseeable future. But as we are all cuddled up, feeling a little bit better and she is enjoying the snuggling I am also reminded at how awesome this job really is.  While the pay might not be much, and the duties are down right disgusting at times the rewards are well worth it!
So unfortunately we have had to postpone this week's lessons because my little one is sick. We will start back up next monday with the Letter L, we will be enjoying our Fall like weather by going on a nature walk and talking about leaves. So join us next week for some more lessons on the little stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment